UPDATE: Crews are making good progress on the Blue Creek Fire in Mesa County. Two Federal Hotshot Crews arrived on scene today to construct line around the fire. Resources, including two Type 2 helicopters, have been able to hold the fire around 83 acres. We will provide updates as soon as information becomes available.
ALL RECENT NEWS
- Montrose County Lifts Fire Restrictions Effective Immediately
- GMUG Rescinds Stage I Fire Restrictions
- Ouray County RESCINDS Stage 1 Fire Restrictions
- Stage 1 Fire Restrictions Rescinded in Unincorporated Delta County
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park and Curecanti Rec Area Enter Stage 1 Fire Restrictions 6/15/22